Wednesday, April 03, 2024

Episode 6 : "Navigating Personal Challenges: A Journey of Resilience and Self-Discovery"

Here is a strong message to the entire medical fraternity with due respect to their expertise and experience !

I had previously scheduled an appointment for 1st March and had also paid the consultant fees in advance. Unfortunately, due to an emergency, all appointments were cancelled. While I was traveling to Ahmedabad, Gujarat, I received a call from someone in the Appointment Section informing me of this. At that time, I was under immense distress and urgently needed his opinion regarding my condition, which was at a critical point. This situation pushed me towards a state of deep reflection and self-realization. I felt the need to make the most out of the remaining time to redefine myself, compensate for lost opportunities, and rectify the cost-benefit equation that had been disrupted.

I want to keep both options open for consultation, preferably in person, as it is my priority. I will be traveling from Pune and will be accompanied by my son, who is studying at IIT Hyderabad. Despite being a single mother, he has stood by me through numerous hardships and challenges.

Yes, I would prefer an in-person consultation at the hospital. However, I also need to make arrangements for my stay on the hospital premises, as the journey from Pune to Mumbai will be quite hectic for me to manage within a short span of time.

There are certain triggers that make me feel vulnerable and push me into a state of distress, hopelessness, and worthlessness. Despite these challenges, I have managed to turn every threat and setback into an opportunity to redefine motherhood and fatherhood for both myself and my son.

My journey began in Mumbai and has taken me through various cultures and challenges. Despite facing numerous nightmares, humiliations, and alienation, I have emerged stronger, more resilient, and determined. I have adapted to every threat, making adjustments to my body and mind to maintain a high cost-benefit equation.

With this background, I have learned the significance of staying connected to myself and establishing my own value system, rather than blindly following authority figures. My mother has been a beacon in setting up our own value system.

I understand that reading such a lengthy message can be challenging. However, it is essential to understand the unique characteristics and sensitivities involved in this situation. I can rightfully demand attention and sensitivity from you, as professionals, to ensure that every word I utter is taken seriously.

I would like to schedule the appointment at the earliest possible date, as previously mentioned. I apologize for repeating myself, but it is necessary to emphasize the urgency and importance of my condition.

You have been made aware of my debilitating neurological health condition, which requires immediate attention. Despite not being from the medical fraternity, I have managed to control my deteriorating symptoms through a holistic approach to healthcare. I have contributed self-discovered therapies that could potentially be my scholarly contribution to the field.

I am compelled to reiterate my situation, as I feel that my words are losing their importance when conveyed for free. However, once they are made public, everyone involved will be held accountable for their actions and responses.

The upcoming appointment and treatment are crucial for me, as I believe that I have unique insights and resources that deserve proper attention and care. I expect the highest level of sensitivity and respect from everyone involved in my treatment.

I have lost valuable resources and opportunities in the past due to negligence and lack of understanding. However, I am hopeful that a new chapter will begin soon, where my contributions and insights will be recognized and valued appropriately.

Everyone involved, including yourself and your colleagues, should read this message with the utmost seriousness. There will be no room for forgiveness for any future mistakes or oversights.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home